Guadalajara, Mexico: Centro Universitario de Arte, Arquitectura y Diseño, Universidad de Guadalajara, Septiembre de 1998. One VHS inside plastic slipcase. Duration: 15 min. approx. Item #86933
Video that rescues the historic and architectural development of the rural town of Union de Tula, a villa founded in 1821 by hacienda owners Antonio E. Topete, José Ma. Villaseñor G., Pedro G. Lazcano, and Domingo Arriola, whose first letter of their last names made the name "TVLA". Unión de Tula is a rural town located in the south region of the state of Jalisco and its characteristic it's mostly stone and gravel streets and it's main cathedral.